Black Photos Studio Presents: The Dark Series


Once upon a time… errrm scratch that! Wadup viewer its great to have you on here. I will like to welcome you to The Dark Series, the most popular aspect of Photography. A lot of you (the curious ones) have asked me questions as regards the title of this series, questions like “what is the Dark series?’’, “why dark series?”, “is it because you are Black?” “Are you doing a movie?” and so on.
Well, Ladies and Gentlemen The Dark Series as I envisioned it, is a series of Black and White pictures I took over the years which in one way or the other tell our Nigerian story to the people out there and I decided to share it with you. Just like the normal everyday series we watch, each episode has a theme and a different story to tell. As you all might expect, not all the pictures you would see might make sense to you (either now or later) but am sure there will definitely be one that would catch your attention.

Basically, the whole idea is to get your minds to think and imagine what was in my head while I was taking these pictures and try to create a meaning or message from every picture as the series unfold. To kick off this project, I decided to start with the Theme of HOPE.
Stay tuned...
Its Black Photos!!

Comments

  1. Nice concept man! Leggo! Watch out on this space! #Darkseries.... Lanre Poxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puurrrfect!Eyes wide opeeeenn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kool concept...way to Bro...micah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts