Bisi meets Seun's Family

Hi guys, i had a few suggestions to not just upload weddings but other events so i chose this to be my 1st.. Adebisi has been a very good friend since versity and a big fan of my work, so she asked me to come shoot her "Introduction" to Oluwaseun Aluko... now here's where it all got confusing... I went to abuja thinking i was just gonna snap a few family members coming together to say their names and shake hands then disperse... well, guess i got it all wrong bcos with bisi it was a grand event, infact some of us at some point mistook it for a traditional wedding, but Bisi clearly stated to me that it was "just an introduction".... hmmmmmmm Yoruba people and their love for Owambe sshaaaaa. Loool... Its was fun, colorful and interestring... i'll let you see for yourself what i saw. Enjoy  






















And yeah the Ipads and Iphones where handy to block me asual... Sonia n Yeti my eyes are on u, next time i'll shove u guys away... lools #BlackPhotos #PhotographerXtraordinaire #ActLikeYouKnow Contact: Tel- 07039366257 Bb Pin- 2B6147D9

Comments

  1. Thanx dear 4 dis 1daful post........ God bless d work of ur hand IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome God!!!! Bisi you finally grabbed my broda even without coming to see me with a bottle of wine. . . . Hmmnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Bisi you finally grabbed my broda without coming to see me with that bottle of wine abi? Hmmmmn. CONGRATS guys! I am so happy for you. I must be there for the main one o! No excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adebisi Hassan living the dream,big ups to u dearie.looking forward to the wedding dear! Like u said this is only the "Introduction" she's going to wao u @ the wedding! Plus big ups to the man himself Seun,his taste is not bad at all,after all he's a graduate of LAUTECH.and lauutech boys do know how to pick em! Cheers man

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ bukky adetunji haba my Oga @ d top ur work no gree mi see u sir! Bt I promise b4 d main day I will kum wif a truck of wine sef *lol. Howz aunty n my siblings my regards 2 dem oooooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful bisi as always , this is so beautiful ,, you look perfect together . May Almighty God bless your union

      Delete
  6. Wow. U did a great job. Weldone guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a union made in Heaven, Thank God it was a success, if the intro waz this fun, then I'm really looking forward for the wedding and the naming ceremony... I'm happy for you both

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute,lovely concept, nice colour combo. Just imagining wat d wedding wuld look like@ seun weldon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaay. And d beautiful pictures are out for me to steal. I'm soo happy for you both, I hoped this union would go this far and it sure did. May God sustain me to dance with you on the main day and aaall the naming ceremonies yet to come. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very colorful. But I still prefer introduction being a family and few friends event, infact, parlour setting. D trad wedding wld almost b a duplication of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Some cultures accommodate both palour and outside setting... same took place here

      Delete
  11. Twas nice to witness dis lovely occasion. Nice work Bro. Best wishes Seun & Bisi

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats to my darling,and moreover i see myself ,yipppie great work Bro!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats dear... wishing you guys the best...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts