We Are ArtFricans 2017

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you this amazing piece of Art titled "We Are ArtFricans". An idea conceived from the true African culture, a desire to portray our heritage and embrace the woman physic in a conceptual and natural form. 
I would like to thank my amazing team for coming through on this idea with me
Artist: Jessica @meetjessie
Model: Nkechi @Nk_classy
Modelling Agency: G&G Models Africa @Gngmodelsafrica
Enjoy and don't forget to share your thoughts on this. 
Thanks.




















Photography: Black Photos @Blackphotosng blackphotosng@gmail.com

Comments

  1. So much beauty, color and creativity. Great job to you and your crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo 18 tho... Got me staring again ad again. Good wrk Blackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wakkis!! Yours will come up very soon! lol

      Delete
  4. Photographer extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts