Eyo and Anyin Traditional Wedding

Hello there, welcome to yet another love story telling from yours truly, ME! This time around we going down south to Akwa Ibom/Cross River State Nigeria.
Eyo who is the groom has been my friend through out my stay in Calabar as a Youth Corper (Incase you didn't know, that's were I served in 2012-13). We always hung out together, attended shows and events together, he actually helped get settled in as a youth corper.
I knew Eyo through Steve a.k.a Xposure who thought me how to be a professional photographer and since then he's been a great guy.
Eyo gave me my first opportunity to present the prestigious Safari Award on stage in 2012 *as a youth corper* lol. I bet some of you have never done that. *tongue out*. Luckily for me, even after I left Calabar in 2013, I got nominated for the Rookie of the Year category in 2014 but didn't bring the prize home *sad much*.
Well, Eyo told me about his long term girlfriend Anyin and how he planned on proposing to her since she is in Lagos with me, which we planned and executed it amazingly in the world class Radisson Blu Hotel, VI, Lagos sometime in Sept 2014.
On March 21, 2015, Eyo and Anyin held their traditional marriage in at the Water side in Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos, State. The white wedding would be holding in Calabar on 4th of April, 2015.
I wish you both a happy married life. (For the record, this is my first wedding since I moved to Lagos).
Here are the photos from the day. A big Thank you to Kenny (H3Kenny) for helping me out as a second photographer on this.











































































Contacts:
Make Up Artiste: Imperial glow 08063903118, Imperialgloworld@gmail.com

H3Kenny (2nd Photographer): 07062347181, 28E18D3D, h3kenny@gmail.com

Black Photos: 07039366257, blackphotosng@gmail.com, 53290743.

Kindly drop your comments below and contact us for your next event. We would love to here from you!

Comments

  1. Nice 1..I wish u were around during my time 😀☺😄..my God bless ur hand work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 1..I wish u were around during my time 😀☺😄..my God bless ur hand work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Bro. God bless your hustle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Bro. God bless your hustle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sconbilasde_Manchester Carol Collins
    Download
    tadartestda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts