Stan Bee and Mee Mee

Ok so these two love birds are not just clients but family! I have known Stanley for donkey years and Miriam calls my sister her twinie (i am still looking for the resemblance sha). They got married on Saturday Dec 20th, 2014 in Jos. I had fun, they had fun, we all had fun, here are a few from all that happened that day.
Enjoy







































































More photos are coming, make sure you check back.
Contact: 07039366257 BB Pin: 7EFDE845

Comments

  1. Good job, Cute Couple. Mariam Garba used to be my classmate back in Secondary school days, talking about some 15yrs back; how time flies. Clean Pictures. God bless and Multiple their new home. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Memzzy, means you would know my elder sister Ufyem a.k.a Skele.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts