Becky and Godwin-Traditional Marriage

Hello Guys, I bet its been a while you last heard from my blog... Well, lets just say I had to go on a brief vacation. lol. The good part of it is that now I am back. What better way to announce a come back than to do a post from a recent wedding :D.
Becky and Godwin are two very calm, nice and persistent couple I know. Becky can bug you till you do what she wants lol.
Well, their traditional wedding was on  26th of September, 2014 in Kaduna, Nigeria. Idoma tradition was on complete display from the attire to the food and the dance moves. It was a day of fun and happiness to the couple, both families and friends who came from all over the country.
Enjoy.




















































Hope you liked the little preview. Don't forget to drop your comment below. Thank you.
White wedding coming up soon.

Contact: 
Make up by: XTouch Makeovers 08037444242.
Black Photos: 07039366257, namylu@gmail.com, 7EFDE845.

Comments

  1. Beautiful couple.Kudos to x-touch makeovers.Brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blacky my guy.. I am still you number one fan... Ehen hope you re bracing yourself to take baby Haris pics when i get back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooop WHooop i was born ready my dear. cant wait to hold the baby!! Thank dear.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts