Photo Of The Day #POTD

Happy new year viewer... i guess its not too late to wish u a properous one yea?. Lols.
Oya back to the matter *in wizkids voice*. I got alota requests on making this blog busy last yr then I thought, what can i b posting for ur itching eyes?? And then i came up with this idea of "#POTD".
This part of my photography has no rules so xpect abbreviations, broken english, hausa, french, spanish and even my dialect Ron. :P we going Illegal and unofficial.
To start up for this year, i'll like to share with ya'll this facinating piece. I went to shoot a baby's birthday and this small girl caught my attention with some badass moves... some of u who knw me personally knw how attached i am to dancing.. that aside... so i saw this grl busting some moves on the floor and decided to concentrate on her and if u have watched one of the azonto videos that was on you tube for the song "Antenna" abi na "Attenna" all join sha.. then you'll understnd what this little grl was tryna pull (If u havnt watched the video, u really need to) ... well thats not the reason i decided to make her my #POTD, the reason is that, this grl did not just mimic the same moves she saw but she sync n mixed it with ''Skelewu" and it was just perfect!!! well just enjoy the slides... i hope u see what i saw...

A Little to the Left... A Little to the Right... And BoooM she did the Skelewu! And she went down!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts