Freda and Kanti 07122013

Hello viewer, i don't intend to say much about this wedding, but believe me when i say this was the simplest wedding i have shot.  #shikena.
Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to u Mr and Mrs Katlong Best who both said "I do" on the 7th of December, 2013 @ Cocin Headquaters, Jos.
















































 
And yea they Changed into a traditional attire.





























MakeUp by Unleash 08033669960
Photography by Black Photos and Dakshak 07039366257, bbpin 3220AE73.
Kindly drop your comments. thank you.

Comments

  1. Dis is madly amazing,keep rising, hope to see u on E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur just an amazing photographer. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So on point. I like ur idea of photography. Love to have u at my bday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear.... send me a mail namylu@gmail.com or call 07039366257

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts