My Obudu Experience

Wazzap reader, so i've been on the road for the past two months, (some of you on my bbm must have seen some updates) well the major highlight of all the inter-state trips was my two days trip to Obudu Cattle Ranch....
Hmmm, as you might say, was the same thing i said when i was informed about the trip  for a traditional wedding photoshoot by my boss Steve alongside a make-up artist La-Estell with her girls (Mary and Jeane). I immediately had goose bumps out of excitement because in all of my dreams of living in Cross River state, the Ranch has been top of my list after i worked in Tinapa for two months.
From the landmarks you'll see enroute, to the Big Cattle head at the gate, to the Stainless steel Olympic size swimming pool, then to the cable ride and mountain road uphill with the "devil's elbow" curve then finally to the Coooooollldddd weather... I can gladly say in my own opinion that, the Obudu Cattle Ranch is BEAUTIFUL... jeeezz, the place is tourism at its best!!! My people, if u are thinking of going to Paris, New York, UK or the Islands for your vacation or honeymoon, trust me Obudu is a better place to be.. the cold alone is enough to make you procreate triplets!!!!! Lmao.... Anyways, you might be wondering why yea?? Aiit allow me to show you the beauty located in Nigeria.
Enjoy..























I sure had an experience of a life time... "Dear future wife, i'll have to take you there!!!"
You are welcome.

Comments

  1. N u refused to carry me along #bbmsadface

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts