Shak and Hanny... itz 6months and Countin'

These two love birds got married xactly six months ago-1st dec 2012. I happened to be among the grooms men and also one of the photographers for the day.. Double honors you might call it.
Well, i went over to their house to say hi, and we ended up havin a photo session...
Here are a few pictures from how it went down... you bet it was a nite of fun, cos there iz neva a dullin moment with panshak n hanny.
Wishin u both the best of married life ahead.. :D

Itz #BlackPhotos Baybay!!! #ActLikeYouKnow...

Comments

  1. Lovely and great. I admire the couple too. May God bless your profession and nourish their Love. AMEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures..wishin u happy married life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS WOW!!! Happy more days Panshak and Hanny. U guys look so sweet together. I pray ur home be far more beautiful than ur pictures. And I happen to know Naman personally and his works. Indeed this shoot is just another showcasing of de wonder of his eye and finger. Keep it going Dude. I should patronize u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u Sir... i'll be expecting your call...lol. apreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quality Black. I especially love the concept of the second pic and stole it :D
    I'm a big fan and get ready to school me on the lenses.

    Congrats Hanshak, it's 6 months and forever counting. God bless your union and wishing you more anniversaries in peace and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oga i remain loyal sir.. Permission to keep snapping. loools. thank u sir..

      Delete
  6. Lalai, na so marriage sweet reach? Abi? abeg tell us if e no sweet b4 we enter wan commot the next day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts