Kunemslizzle is set to drop a Hot single Soon

I know him as Femi Adelakun but ya'll know him as Kunem Slizzle. He started his music career in 2006 dropping his first single "So Fly" feat Jerome Diplomat and Ice Prince...
He's signed under the Record label R.S Media Group Dallas, Texas.
He rolls with "The invasion crew".. also known as TIC ..they got together since 2005 .. and they've been making good music ever since.
Kunem has been recording for his new mixtape about to be released titled "Nod your Head Music".
He's gearing up to drop his newest single off the mixtape titled "Wagwan". In his words "we were chillin in the studio as we always do.. That's me , Butta my producer/crew mate with Geniuzz of Republiq Records.... then Butta began cooking up a beat, Geniuzz started humming and stuff....and I was like what the hell.. I grabed my pen and pad and scribbled a couple verses.... so there you have it.. 'Wagwan' was born.. We make it look easy, don't we? Lol"
When i asked him what we (listeners n fans) should be expecting from this new jam, this is what he had to say "What I wanna give to the people? well for those who know me, they'll notice something different in ma new records.. its that realness, that new sound, that awkward,difference and odd type of flow.. This is Growth.. this is the new me .. This is for Real people .. This is Nod Your Head Music!!

We had a photo session at the terminus market for the single picture art and mixtape cover... here iz a few from what we had.. and yea, Butta and Yung where there to show love and support..
Itz #BlackPhotos BayBay #ActLikeYouKnow.

Watch this space for the new song. Meanwhile you can follow them on twitter @kunemslizzle @beatbybutta @1daboi_Yung @blackphotos99

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts